Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, milk agar jello with tangerines. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Milk Agar Jello with Tangerines is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Milk Agar Jello with Tangerines is something that I have loved my whole life.
Steps Add syrup from the canned tangerines, sugar, and powdered kanten into a pot. Turn the heat off, and mix in the rum. Pour agar-agar/gelatin and half of the syrup water mix into a small saucepan. Milk Agar Jello with Tangerines My mother used to make this snack for me.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have milk agar jello with tangerines using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Agar Jello with Tangerines:
- Prepare 500 ml Rich milk (more than 3.7% fat)
- Make ready 100 ml Syrup from canned tangerines
- Make ready 1 can Canned tangerines (drained)
- Take 3 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 4 grams Kanten powder (+ 2g if you'd like)
- Take 1 tbsp Rum
Pour out into serving bowls or glasses. This easy recipe for Coconut Agar Jelly (Thach Dua) makes a wonderful summertime treat your entire family will love. Slightly crunchy agar jelly is infused with creamy coconut milk to make a refreshing chilled dessert. Gelatin is certainly a source of protein but it's made of bones of pigs, which is a rather offputting idea.
Steps to make Milk Agar Jello with Tangerines:
- Add syrup from the canned tangerines, sugar, and powdered kanten into a pot. When it boils, cook for 1-2 minutes. Turn the heat off, and mix in the rum.
- In a container, evenly distribute the drained canned tangerines.
- Heat milk to body temperature in a microwave. Add the kanten solution in small batches. Mix.
- Pour carefully into the container. Cool the whole container in cold water.
- Remove from the container to finish!!
- Slice each serving and enjoy It looks really pretty if you serve it on a plate that contrasts with the white of the milk.
Slightly crunchy agar jelly is infused with creamy coconut milk to make a refreshing chilled dessert. Gelatin is certainly a source of protein but it's made of bones of pigs, which is a rather offputting idea. The kosher variety is made from beef bones. Simple Agar Agar Jelly - Vegan Jelly using Agar Agar Powder. Agar Agar or China Grass is a vegetarian substitute for gelatin.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food milk agar jello with tangerines recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!