Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesecake flan. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesecake Flan is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesecake Flan is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Set a large bowl of ice water next to your stovetop. Using a pastry brush, stir the sugar occasionally, being. A cheesecake-like custard bakes over a layer of caramel in my attempt at making flan that tastes like cheesecake. Much to my (pleasant) surprise, I ended up with a flan-flavored cheesecake instead, thanks to the power of caramelized sugar.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesecake flan using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesecake Flan:
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- Get 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Take 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- Get 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- Prepare 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 (12 ounce) can of evaporated milk
- Get 5 large eggs
- Take 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Take 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
Indeed, this Cheesecake Flan is very delicious. It is not as sweet and rich as the traditional Leche Flan. Texture is much thicker because of the cream cheese that makes it heavier but despite that, one slice is just not enough once you get a taste of this savory treat. An elegant dessert you can serve at any occasion.
Steps to make Cheesecake Flan:
- Preheat oven to 350. Have ready a 10 inch round baking pan and a larger pan for baking pan to fot in for a wayer bath
- In a small heavy saucepan heat 1 cup of the sugar and lemon juice over medium heat until melted, stir just a few times with a small rubber spatula to insure even heating, swirl pan once sugar melts. This is a quick process, once the sugar melts swirl just until golden
- As soon as its melted and starting to color pour into your baking dish tilting to try to cover bottom. If it starts to stick and stops moving don't worry it will work itself out in the oven
- Beat cream cheese until smooth
- Beat in eggs one at a time, beating each egg in
- Beat in condensed, milk, evaporated milk heavy cream, salt, remaining 1⁄2 cup sugar and vanilla until smooth
- Pour over melted sugar in baking dish
- Place a kitchen towel in roasting pan that holds the baking dish to prevent slipping
- Place filled baking dish on towel and fill baking dish with enough hot water to come just halfway up baking dish
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until center is just set. Cool on wire rack until room temperature then cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight
- To un mold run a thin knife around flan and invert onto serving platter
- Serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream
Texture is much thicker because of the cream cheese that makes it heavier but despite that, one slice is just not enough once you get a taste of this savory treat. An elegant dessert you can serve at any occasion. Cheesecake Flan is a very delicate and elegant dessert that can be prepared for any occasion. It is rich with a smooth, silky texture and the delicious caramel syrup is making it absolutely irresistible. It is the kind of dessert that needs to be made in advance as chilling it is essential.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesecake flan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!