Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, batik cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Batik Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Batik Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
In Malaysia it's called batik cake due to it having Batik-like patterns from the crushed biscuits. When I had this cake the first time, I fell in love with it. Yes, you can call it love at first sight. Non Bake Kek Batik / Batik Cake with chocolate ganache.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have batik cake using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Batik Cake:
- Prepare For the cake
- Prepare 2 packs digestive biscuits
- Make ready 200 g butter
- Take 1⁄2 cup condensed milk
- Take 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- Make ready 1 cup milo powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup hot water
- Make ready 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Get 1 egg
- Take 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Prepare For the Choc ganache
- Prepare 200 g whipped cream
- Get 200 g dark choc
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla essence
See recipes for Kek batik., Batik Cake, Kek Batik too. Batik cake (Malay: Kek batik) is a type of Malaysian fridge cake dessert inspired by the tiffin, brought in the country by the British during the colonial era, and adapted with Malaysian ingredients. Nikmatilah: Nak buru anak Mak Risa, Jumpa Batik Cake Hati Tersuka, Rosak susu kerana sisa, Orang x suka Batik Cake yg suka. Batik cake (Malay: Kek batik) is a type of non-baked Malaysian cake dessert.
Steps to make Batik Cake:
- In a big bowl, break the biscuits into 4 pieces, each. And put it aside.
- In a pan, heat the butter on medium low heat. Add the cocoa powder, milo powder, condensed milk, salt, hot water, egg and vanilla essence. Stir occasionally until all the mixture is melted. Then, remove the mixture from the heat. Add the biscuits and mix it until the chocolate sauce is well combined with the biscuits. Then transfer the biscuit mixture into a round baking pan. Press the top until the surface is flat and chill it in the refrigerator.
- For the chocolate ganache, in a bowl, break the dark chocolate bar into small pieces. Then, heat the whipped cream in a pan. When it starts to boil, turn off the heat and pour the hot cream into the bowl of chocolate. Keep stirring until the chocolate is melted. Add the butter and vanilla essence and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Pour the chocolate ganache into the biscuits mixture, and chilled it in the refrigerator.
Nikmatilah: Nak buru anak Mak Risa, Jumpa Batik Cake Hati Tersuka, Rosak susu kerana sisa, Orang x suka Batik Cake yg suka. Batik cake (Malay: Kek batik) is a type of non-baked Malaysian cake dessert. This cake was made by mixing broken Marie biscuits combined with a chocolate sauce or runny custard made with egg. Kek Batik "Batik Cake" is a Malaysian non-baked cake dessert. It was made by mixing "Marie" biscuits with "Milo" chocolate malt powder, butter/margerine, cocoa powder and sweetened condensed creamer.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food batik cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!