Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheesy ham & hash casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Ham & Hash Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cheesy Ham & Hash Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy ham & hash casserole using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Ham & Hash Casserole:
- Get 1 (32 oz) bag Frozen Hashbrowns
- Make ready 16 oz cooked ham, cubed
- Make ready 2 (10.75 oz) cans Condensed Potato Soup
- Get 1 (16 oz) container Sour Cream
- Get 2 Cups Colby Jack Shredded Cheese
- Prepare Sprinkle of Parsley
Instructions to make Cheesy Ham & Hash Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Top with a little more cheese
- Bake for 1hr and serve immediately!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy ham & hash casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!