Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sev basket chaat crispy diwali starter. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sev basket chaat crispy Diwali Starter is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sev basket chaat crispy Diwali Starter is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sev basket chaat crispy diwali starter using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sev basket chaat crispy Diwali Starter:
- Take For basket :
- Get 1 cup besan
- Make ready 2 tsp white kidney beans flour
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 rice flour
- Make ready 2 tsp Oil
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Take 1⁄2 tsp ajwain
- Get as needed Water for making dough
- Take as needed Oil for frying
- Take For filling :
- Get 1 medium size tomato, chopped
- Make ready 1 onion, chopped
- Make ready 1 cucumber, chopped
- Prepare 1 carrot, grated
- Get 2 tbsp red chilli sauce
- Get 2 tbsp green chilli sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
Instructions to make Sev basket chaat crispy Diwali Starter:
- For basket :
- Take all the ingredients except water and mix them well.
- Keep adding little bit of water and make the dough.
- Put the dough in a chakli - sev maker and start making gatiya.
- After making it, cut the gatiya strips into 4 parts.
- Later, arrange the strips in a strainer. Press another strainer on it.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and keep the stainer in the oil.
- After your basket gets a proper shape remove the upper strainer and then the other one. Fry the basket for 1 more minutes and then remove the baskets from the pan.
- For filling :
- Take a bowl put all the vegetables, mix it.
- Take the baskets you made and put the filling in it.
- Put both the sauces and ketchup in the same bowl and mix again.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sev basket chaat crispy diwali starter recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!