Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, breakfast quesadillas. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Quesadillas is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Breakfast Quesadillas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Quesadillas:
- Take Left over Ham sliced, or cubed
- Take 2 (9 inch) tortillas
- Make ready 1⁄4 cup Shredded cheese
- Prepare Jalapenos
- Get Salsa
- Make ready Sour cream
- Get Taco sauce
- Prepare Optional (add inside or on top)
- Take Jalapeno cheddar liquid cheese
- Take Onion
- Prepare Tomatoes
- Get Guacamole
- Make ready Etc
Steps to make Breakfast Quesadillas:
- Using a medium size pan, lay one tortilla in the pan. Place the slices of ham on top and jalapenos. Sprinkle with cheese and add another tortilla on top.
- Allow to cook on medium heat about 3 minutes or until the bottom tortilla gets golden brown.
- Flip and brown the second side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted on the inside.
- Remove from pan and cut. Top with sour cream, salsa and hot sauce. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food breakfast quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!