Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mexican egg. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Mexican Soup with Tortillas & Salsa This quick breakfast dish is made a la Mexicana with red tomatoes, white onions, and green jalapeños, ingredients that mirror the colors of the Mexican flag. Diabetic Recipe - Diabetic Gourmet Magazine. Whip yourself up a quick Mexican breakfast with fried eggs, black beans and a zingy, speedy salsa.
Mexican Egg is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mexican Egg is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mexican egg using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Egg:
- Get 1 tin cannellini beans
- Get 400 g potatoes
- Make ready 1 onion
- Prepare 1 red pepper
- Take 1 garlic clove
- Prepare 2 mayonnaise sachets
- Prepare 1 vegetable stock cube
- Prepare 1 spring onion
- Make ready 20 g fresh coriander
- Prepare 1 tablespoon chipotle paste
- Prepare 4 free range eggs
- Make ready 1⁄2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- Make ready 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Make ready Pinch salt, pepper and sugar
Pick and roughly chop a few coriander leaves and sprinkle over the eggs, then cut the remaining lime half into wedges for squeezing over. A classic Mexican breakfast, huevos rancheros (translated "ranch eggs") are fried eggs served on hot corn tortillas and smothered in cooked salsa. Mexican Baked Eggs are cooked in one skillet and make a delicious breakfast or dinner! These Mexican Baked Eggs are made in one skillet, which is great for cleanup, and they have the perfect.
Steps to make Mexican Egg:
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C / 200°C (fan) / 425°F/ Gas 7
- Cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces (skins on), add them to a baking tray, coat with 1 tbsp olive oil, cayenne pepper (can't handle the heat?! Go easy!) season with salt & pepper, then put in the oven for 25-30 min or until golden & crisp
- Boil a kettle. Cut the pepper into thin strips, discarding the seeds and pith. Peel and slice the onion finely. Peel and chop (or grate) the garlic clove finely
- Heat a wide-based (preferably non-stick) pan with 1 tbsp olive oil. Once hot, add the red pepper and onion with a pinch of salt and sugar. Cook for 7-9 min over a medium-high heat or until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for a further min. Dissolve the stock cube in 200ml boiled water, then stir in half of the chipotle paste.
- Drain and rinse the beans, then add the stock and beans to the pepper and onions and cook for 10-15 min on a low heat or until reduced to a thick stew.
- Slice the spring onion finely, discarding the root end. Chop the coriander finely (including the stalks).
- To make the chippotle mayonnaise, mix the remaining chipotle paste with the mayonnaise sachets and 1 tbsp of olive oil, the spring onion and half the chopped coriander. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan large enough to fit the eggs with 1 tbsp olive oil (you will need a lid). Crack the eggs into a bowl (one at a time). Once the pan is hot, add the eggs in one go. Add a lid, and cook for 4 min or until done to your liking, then remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the remaining chopped coriander through the pepper stew.
- Serve the stew and roast potatoes with the eggs on top and a dollop of mayonnaise. Enjoy!
Mexican Baked Eggs are cooked in one skillet and make a delicious breakfast or dinner! These Mexican Baked Eggs are made in one skillet, which is great for cleanup, and they have the perfect. Be the first to rate & review! Use this recipe to make a delicious version of Mexican-style scrambled eggs. Read on to know how to prepare this wonderful dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mexican egg recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!