Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocoflan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocoflan This dessert is known in Mexico as the "Impossible Flan" because the layering of a cake with a flan in one dessert looks impossible to achieve. We've simplified the preparation by using a cake mix for the cake layer. The cake batter and the flan mixture will be layered in the pan, but will magically switch places during baking. Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
Chocoflan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chocoflan is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocoflan using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocoflan:
- Make ready Caramel Sauce
- Make ready Boxed Cake Mix or
- Make ready Cake -
- Make ready 2 cup All Purpose Flour
- Take 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 cup Sugar
- Make ready 1⁄2 cup Cocoa Powder
- Make ready 1 cup Whole Milk
- Make ready 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Prepare 3 Eggs
- Get 1⁄2 cup Vegetable Oil
- Take Flan -
- Take 1 can Evaporated Milk - 14oz
- Make ready 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk - 14oz
- Prepare 1 Cream Cheese - 4oz
- Take 2 Eggs
- Take 2 Egg Yolks
- Get 1 Vanilla Bean
Chocoflan is a rich show-stopping dessert that's as easy as it is magical. Sweet and creamy vanilla flan floats across a horizon of tender chocolate cake while drippings of warm caramel cascade down each and every side. But, perhaps what's truly amazing… it didn't start out that way. Cajeta is a Mexican slow-cooked caramel sauce that starts with goat's milk and is seasoned with a hint of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Chocoflan:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray anti stick spray to a 12 cup bunt pan
- Pour caramel to bottom of pan
- Add all dry and wet cake ingredients in a bowl and wisk til smooth
- Add all flan ingredients in a blender, cut vanilla pod open and add all the bean. discard pod. blend
- Add cake mix to pan
- Add flan mix on top of cake mix
- Top with tin foil. put pan in a water bath
- Bake for 1 hour
- Remove foil and return to oven for another 10 minutes to let the cake set
- Remove and let sit for 1 hour
- Turn over onto a platter. let cool in the fridge for another hour
But, perhaps what's truly amazing… it didn't start out that way. Cajeta is a Mexican slow-cooked caramel sauce that starts with goat's milk and is seasoned with a hint of cinnamon. You can substitute this sauce for dulce de leche or type of spreadable caramel topping. Place piece of rolled up foil in tube of pan to prevent cake from baking over top. Pour caramel topping into prepared pan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocoflan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!