Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, greek feta quiche. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Greek Feta Quiche is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Greek Feta Quiche is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook greek feta quiche using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Feta Quiche:
- Take Egg Mix
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Prepare 125 ml milk
- Get 150 grams Creme Fraiche
- Get Salt and Pepper
- Make ready Filling
- Take 200 grams Chopped Spinach
- Prepare 100 grams Feta Cheese
- Prepare 150 grams Cubed ham
- Make ready 60 grams Gouda Cheese (Extra) Ripe
- Make ready 1 onion
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Prepare Miscellaneous
- Prepare 5 piece puff pastry
Instructions to make Greek Feta Quiche:
- Preheat your oven at 200°C
- Take a baking dish (1.5 liter) and oil the inside OR, place a sheet of (greaseproof) baking paper over the bottom of the baking dish. If you make the paper sheet long enough to have it stick out of the dish, you can easily lift out the Quiche at the end (see picture).
- Cover the entire baking dish with puffy pastry, and put small holes in it, to prevent it from rising too much.
- Chop the onions and garlic, and fry them shortly with the ham and spinach.
- Mix the eggs, creme fraiche and milk, and beat the firmly until the lumps are gone. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the egg mix and the filling, and pour it into the baking dish.
- Put it into the oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food greek feta quiche recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!