Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shiso-flavoured aglio, olio e peperoncino. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shiso-Flavoured Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Shiso-Flavoured Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shiso-flavoured aglio, olio e peperoncino using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shiso-Flavoured Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino:
- Prepare 1 serving Pasta
- Take 6 leaves Shiso leaves
- Take 2 Wiener sausages
- Get 1 small King oyster mushroom
- Take 1 clove Garlic
- Get 1 Red chili pepper
- Make ready 1 Salt
- Get 1 Black pepper
- Get 1 tsp Kombu tea
- Take 2 tbsp Olive oil
Instructions to make Shiso-Flavoured Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino:
- Add 2 teaspoons of salt to a pot, and boil water to cook pasta. *Mince the shiso leaves roughly, and slice the garlic and wiener sausages.
- Cut the king oyster mushroom into thin slices. Add the olive oil, red chili pepper, and the garlic into a pan, then turn the heat on to low.
- When the garlic is fragrant, stir-fry the wiener sausages and the king oyster mushroom in that order. Pour in 1⁄2 ladelful of the pasta cooking water, and add the salted kelp powder.
- Turn off the heat. Add the freshly cooked pasta and the shiso leaves, and mix well. Adjust the flavour with salt and pepper, and done!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shiso-flavoured aglio, olio e peperoncino recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!