Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pumpkin molasses cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Molasses Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pumpkin Molasses Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pumpkin molasses cake using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Molasses Cake:
- Prepare 2 1⁄2 Cups All-purpose Flour
- Prepare 2 Sticks (about 226 g) Salted Butter, at room temperature
- Make ready 2 Tbsp White Sugar
- Make ready 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- Prepare 2 Large Eggs
- Take 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- Prepare 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- Prepare 1⁄2 Cup Boiling Water
- Prepare 1⁄2 Cup Molasses
- Take 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Get 1 1⁄2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Make ready 1 1⁄2 Tsp Ground Ginger or 2 Tbsp Grated Fresh Ginger
- Take 1 Tsp Ground Allspice
- Get 1 Tsp Ground Fennel Seed
- Take Feel free to add extra spice!
Instructions to make Pumpkin Molasses Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). In medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, allspice and fennel seed. In a stand mixer, beat the butter until it becomes light. Then add the white sugar and brown sugar while it is on medium speed. Mix it well.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition. Scrape down the sides and bottom of bowl with rubber spatula as needed. Then proceed to add pumpkin puree.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and add in the flour mixture, alternating with the molasses and boiling water. Stir it until it is throughly combined. Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Dust the top of the cake with powdered sugar. You can also serve this cake with whipping cream. Enjoy!😉
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pumpkin molasses cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!