Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, filling tonjiru (miso soup with pork and vegetables). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Filling Tonjiru (miso soup with pork and vegetables) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Filling Tonjiru (miso soup with pork and vegetables) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have filling tonjiru (miso soup with pork and vegetables) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Filling Tonjiru (miso soup with pork and vegetables):
- Take 200 grams Pork belly, thinly sliced
- Take 1⁄4 Daikon (white radish)
- Make ready 1 Carrot
- Prepare 1 Burdock root
- Take 5 Taro root (satoimo potatoes)
- Make ready 1 slice Konnyaku
- Get 1 Green onion
- Make ready 1000 ml Strong bonito dashi stock
- Make ready 3 tbsp Blended miso
- Make ready 3 tbsp Red miso
- Make ready 1 tbsp Mirin
- Make ready 1 Sesame oil (to taste)
- Take 1 Ichimi spice or shichimi spice (to taste)
Steps to make Filling Tonjiru (miso soup with pork and vegetables):
- Cut the pork slices into bite sizes. To prepare the vegetables: Peel, then cut the daikon, carrot, burdock root into rolling wedges by rotating the vegetables as you cut. Pre-boil the taro root but leave a slight crunch, and cut into bite sized pieces. Boil the konnyaku, and cut with a spoon into bite sized pieces as well. Chop the green onion finely.
- Heat the saucepan, add a generous amount of sesame oil, and stir fry the pork. When the pork is cooked through, fry the daikon, carrot, burdock root, taro root, and konnyaku until all the ingredients have been coated with the oil.
- Add Japanese soup stock (dashi) into the pot from Step 3. Simmer the vegetables while skimming foam off the surface until the vegetables are cooked through. Serve in a dish, and garnish with chopped green onion. If you'd like, sprinkle with ichimi or shichimi spice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food filling tonjiru (miso soup with pork and vegetables) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!