Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, multigrain flour bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
After a mini break from blogging due to the arrival of my sweet little baby. Add the multigrain flour to the bowl of a stand mixer or a large heat-proof mixing bowl. Pour in the boiling water… And carefully stir the flour and water with a rubber. In a large mixing bowl, or the bucket of a bread machine, combine the Harvest Grains Blend and boiling water.
Multigrain flour bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Multigrain flour bread is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook multigrain flour bread using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Multigrain flour bread:
- Make ready 250 g multigrain flour
- Prepare 100 g whole wheat flour
- Get 50 g rice flour
- Prepare 50 g all purpose flour (maida)
- Prepare 2 tbsp honey
- Prepare 1 &1⁄2 tsp instant yeast
- Take 2 &1⁄4 cups boiling water
- Get 1⁄4 cup lukewarm water
- Prepare 2 tbsp milk powder
- Get 1 &1⁄2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- Take 1⁄2 tsp black sesame seeds
- Take 1 tbsp oats
- Make ready 3 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp milk for brushing
- Get As required butter to make the upper crust soft
Chock-full of multigrain goodness like brown rice flour, quinoa, almonds, and flax seeds, this fluffy View image. Gluten-Free Multigrain Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Mix on low speed until smooth. This Multigrain Bread recipe does not use any plain flour.
Steps to make Multigrain flour bread:
- Seive all the flours together in a big bowl and then add the boiling water to it. Mix everything properly and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes. This method is called autolyse method.
- After 15-20 minutes add honey, milk powder, instant yeast and lukewarm water to the bowl.
- Mix all ingredients properly and then add the salt to the bowl.
- Knead this dough by stretch and fold method for 3 minutes. Now add the olive oil to it.
- Knead for about 5 minutes till the dough becomes elastic, non sticky and soft.
- Now keep the dough in a greased bowl for first proofing till it doubles in size. Generally it takes about an hour.
- Meanwhile grease the bread tin properly with olive oil. Mix white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds and flaxseeds in a plate.
- When the dough becomes double in size punch the air and knead it for a minute.
- Now on a clean flat surface spread 1⁄3 mixture of white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds and flaxseeds. Now roll the dough on the surface where the seeds are there.
- Sprinkle 1⁄3 of the seeds mixture over the rolled dough. Now start rolling the dough tightly by pinching it and continue doing so.
- Place the rolled dough in the bread tin and level it properly. Brush the top of the dough with milk and then sprinkle remaining seeds mixture and oats over it.
- Now cover the bread tin and keep it aside till the dough rises to the rim of the tin.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes. Place the bread tin in the oven and bake at 200°C for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes take out the tin and give a milk wash to the above layer. Again bake the bread for 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Take the tin outside the oven and apply generously butter over it. Now keep the tin aside for 3-4 minutes.
- Now remove the bread from the tin and let it cool on cooling rack for atleast 3 hours. Then slice the bread neatly.
- Serve the bread with a dash of butter and have your healthy breakfast!
Mix on low speed until smooth. This Multigrain Bread recipe does not use any plain flour. Load slices of this Homemade Multigrain Bread with veggies to make a sumptuous healthy sandwich, or toast it with butter. Multigrain bread is a type of bread prepared with two or more types of grain. Grains used include barley, flax, millet, oats, wheat, and whole-wheat flour, among others.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food multigrain flour bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!