Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, puerto rican creamy temblequé (coconut pudding). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Puerto Rican Creamy Temblequé (Coconut Pudding) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Puerto Rican Creamy Temblequé (Coconut Pudding) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have puerto rican creamy temblequé (coconut pudding) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Puerto Rican Creamy Temblequé (Coconut Pudding):
- Make ready Mixture
- Make ready 1 cup Maizena (Corn starch)
- Prepare 1⁄2 can Coconut milk
- Make ready Mixing in saucepan
- Make ready 3 1⁄2 can Coconut milk
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Take 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare Garnish
- Get 1 Ground cinnamon for garnish (optional)
- Prepare 1 Coconut flakes for garnish (optional)
Instructions to make Puerto Rican Creamy Temblequé (Coconut Pudding):
- Take your 1 cup of Maizena (or Corn starch) using a whisk, mix well with 1⁄2 can of coconut milk, until disolved. This will prevent any lumps in the process. Put a medium saucepan to medium heat.
- (Using your whisk) Add your 3 1⁄2 cups of coconut milk, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract, 1 cup of sugar, and your mixture of Maizena (corn starch).
- Whisk for 10 to 15 minutes. You should now be getting a creamy thick constistency. Turn off. Put into your mold/s. You can do individual ones or use a big dish. Let cool for 10 minutes then refridgerate for at least 1 hour or more or even overnight. This recipe will make 14 (5 ounce) servings
- To unmold (upside down) let your dish/cup sit in cold water. Run a butter knife or knife around edges, set flat surface plate or tray on top, hold tightly and flip. Use ground cinnamon and coconut flakes for garnish if you like.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food puerto rican creamy temblequé (coconut pudding) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!