Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, corn fritters. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Corn fritters are often confused with corn cakes, hoecakes, and hushpuppies — although each as Fresh corn fritters are best eaten out of hand with a little sauce and a cold beer, but they are also a. Corn fritters are a touch sweet, a hint savory, and whole lotta delicious! How to Make Crispy Corn Fritters. These easy corn fritters are a great way to enjoy fresh, in-season corn.
Corn Fritters is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Corn Fritters is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have corn fritters using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Fritters:
- Get 2 cup sweet corn kernels
- Get 1⁄2 cup besan
- Get 11⁄2 tbsp cornflour
- Get 3-4 green chilies
- Take Handful corinader leaves
- Take 4-5 curry leaves finely chopped
- Take 1 onion finely chopped
- Make ready Small piece of ginger grated
- Take 1⁄4 tsp haldi powder
- Prepare Red chilli powder as per taste
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare Oil for frying
These easy Corn Fritters are sweet, delicate, and filling. They can be prepared with fresh, frozen, or canned corn. I never set out to make corn fritters, but I'm always glad when I make them. You can serve these in a big basket as a munchie or appetizer … or make them as an.
Steps to make Corn Fritters:
- Take corn kernels in a choppper and crush it coarsely.
- In a bowl take crushed corn, add finely chopped onion, grated ginger, finely chopped green chillies, finely chopped coriander, finely chopped curry leaves, besan, cornflour, red chilli powder, haldi powder and salt. Mix everything well.
- Keep oil for frying and take little batter and give round shape and drop in oil few at a time.Deep fry on medium flame till nice golden in colour.
- Serve hot with chutney or tomato ketchup.
I never set out to make corn fritters, but I'm always glad when I make them. You can serve these in a big basket as a munchie or appetizer … or make them as an. Crispy and tasty, corn fritters can be served with a sweet chili sauce or as an accompaniment to a main These tasty fritters are ideal quick fix foods for a lazy Sunday morning brunch, for a late night. Corn fritters cook quickly so keep an eye on them. When the underside is a deep golden brown, flip and cook to the same color on the second side.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food corn fritters recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!