Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, matcha pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Matcha Pudding is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Matcha Pudding is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have matcha pudding using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Pudding:
- Get Matcha Pudding Ingredients
- Get 7 gram plain Agar Agar powder (1 sachet)
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 2 spoons butter
- Get 125 grams sugar
- Take 1 pinch salt
- Make ready 400 ml Water
- Get 500 ml Fresh milk
- Prepare 2 spoons corn starch
- Take 5 spoons Matcha powder
- Take Vla ingredients:
- Take 250 ml Fresh milk
- Get 60 grams sugar
- Take 1 1⁄2 teaspoons corn starch
- Take 1 egg yolk
- Make ready Rum (to taste)
Steps to make Matcha Pudding:
- For the Matcha Pudding: Wishk the egg then add all the pudding ingredients. Boil it with medium heat (don't stop stirring). Pour into the pudding mold. Then chill it in the fridge.
- For the Vla: Wishk the egg yolk first then add all the Vla ingredients except the Rum (add it at the end off the process). Boil it with medium heat (don't stop stirring). Turn off the stove for 1 minutes then add the Rum (to taste).
- Pour the Vla on the Matcha Pudding, then ready to serve 🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘👌
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food matcha pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!