Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vickys hot cross bread & butter pudding, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys hot cross bread & butter pudding, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready 50 grams gold-foil Stork margarine / butter
- Take 6 hot cross buns, recipe from my profile vic20adamant
- Prepare 1 tbsp sultanas
- Prepare 1 tbsp raisins
- Take 1⁄4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Get Custard
- Take 350 ml coconut milk
- Take 50 ml coconut cream
- Get 2 tbsp arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- Take 25 grams granulated sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Grease a 2 pint pie / ovenproof dish with a little of the dairy-free spread. Cut each hot cross bun in half, spread each piece thickly with the remaining butter, then cut each half again diagonally. Cover the base of the pie dish with overlapping triangles of bun pieces, butter side up
- Lightly sprinkle over a little nutmeg and cinnamon and a few raisins and sultanas. Repeat this layer one more time or until the dish is filled. Sprinkle the remaining raisins and sultanas on top
- In a saucepan, mix the sugar (leaving a little aside for topping) and arrowroot together. Add a little of the milk to make a paste then keep whisking as you add the rest of the milk. Warm it over a low heat and add the cream and vanilla in. Alternatively you can use my custard recipe which is posted in my profile
- Pour the custard mixture evenly over the bread. Gently press the surface with your fingers to push the bread into the custard. Sprinkle the remaining sugar over the surface then leave to one side for 30 mins to let the custard soak into the buns. Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes until the buns have absorbed all the liquid and the top is golden and serve hot. Delicious!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vickys hot cross bread & butter pudding, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!