Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, homemade chocolate pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Chocolate Pudding is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Chocolate Pudding is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade chocolate pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Chocolate Pudding:
- Make ready 2 egg yolks
- Make ready 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- Take 3 cups whole milk
- Make ready 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- Get 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Get 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Instructions to make Homemade Chocolate Pudding:
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolks together with the cornstarch and 1⁄2 cup of the milk until they are completely combined, with no lumps remaining. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, combine the remaining 2 1⁄2 cups of milk, sugar, cocoa powder and salt. Heat until it is just about to a boil, whisking constantly. You will see steam rising off the liquid, and tiny bubbles forming around the edges.
- Remove the liquid from the heat, and slowly pour it into the bowl with the egg yolk and cornstarch mixture, whisking constantly. Pour the entire mixture back into the saucepan and bring it to a full boil over medium high heat, whisking constantly. Reduce the heat to a simmer and continue cooking for another 1-2 minutes, until the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the pudding into a large bowl, and cover with plastic wrap pressed directly onto the top of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade chocolate pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!