Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, corn salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Corn Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Corn Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Cold salad is made with corn and peppers. You will be proud to take with you for any holiday. Corn Salad makes the perfect summer dish for picnics, potlucks, or BBQs. So easy to make with no cooking involved!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have corn salad using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Salad:
- Make ready 1 cup Corn kernels
- Get 1 onion
- Make ready 1 cucumber
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Get 1 raw mango
- Get 1 small carrot
- Make ready 1 boiled potato
- Take 1⁄4 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1⁄4 tsp black salt
- Make ready 1⁄4 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp black pepper powder
- Get 1⁄4 tsp green coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp lemon juice
- Make ready 1⁄4 tsp chaat masala
- Make ready As needed salt
Corn Salad is one of our favorite easy sides! This easy Corn Salad features sweet fresh corn off the cob, crisp cucumbers and ripe juicy garden tomatoes all combined in a light and easy vinaigrette. Take advantage of summer's seasonal bounty with Ina Garten's easy Fresh Corn Salad recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network, made with fresh basil. Summery and make-ahead, this fresh corn salad is tailor-made for a cookout.
Instructions to make Corn Salad:
- Boil corn kernels for a 3-4 min.
- Wash all veggies. Peel off skin of onion, boiled potato & cucumber.
- In a mixing bowl add boiled kernels & all chopped veggies (chop into small pieces- onion, cucumber, tomato, raw mango, potato, carrot & coriander leaves).
- Now add all spices. Mix it well. Serve with lunch, dinner or only raw salad can be eaten.
Take advantage of summer's seasonal bounty with Ina Garten's easy Fresh Corn Salad recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network, made with fresh basil. Summery and make-ahead, this fresh corn salad is tailor-made for a cookout. How To Make Fresh Corn Salad with Scallions & Basil. Begin by bringing a large pot of salted water to a boil. This Corn Salad is finished with coriander/cilantro - my favourite herb with corn - but it also works really well with parsley and dill.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food corn salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!