Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sakura doumyouji (for flower viewing). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sakura Doumyouji (For Flower Viewing) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sakura Doumyouji (For Flower Viewing) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sakura doumyouji (for flower viewing) using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sakura Doumyouji (For Flower Viewing):
- Take 120 grams Domyoji-ko (Japanese coarse rice powder)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sugar
- Take 180 ml Water
- Get 1 dash Food colouring (red)
- Get 150 grams ★Sakura an paste
- Get 8 ★Cherry leaves preserved in salt
Instructions to make Sakura Doumyouji (For Flower Viewing):
- Soak the sakura leaves in water for 30 minutes to remove the salt, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Combine the domyoji-ko and sugar in a bowl, add the red food coloring, and soak in the listed amount of water for about 30 minutes.
- Microwave in a microwave-safe container at 500W for 4 minutes. Let steam wrapped in plastic wrap for 10 minutes.
- Wet a rubber spatula, and mix the dough together. Spread it out evenly, and divide into 8 equal portions.
- Divide the sakura an paste into 8 equal portions, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Wet your hands, and wrap up the an paste inside the dough. The dough will be hot, be careful not to burn yourself.
- Wrap each in a sakura leaf. It looks best with the leaf veins on the outside.
- Pack them into a box. These will make everyone happy in the sakura season.
- Here they are arranged in a box.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sakura doumyouji (for flower viewing) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!