Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, portuguese steak/hand cut fries/steamed veggies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Portuguese Steak/hand cut fries/steamed veggies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Portuguese Steak/hand cut fries/steamed veggies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have portuguese steak/hand cut fries/steamed veggies using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Portuguese Steak/hand cut fries/steamed veggies:
- Make ready Hot Sauce Frank's red or any red is good
- Take Crushed red peppers
- Make ready 2 cans beer
- Make ready 2 Boneless Ribeyes/Sirloin
- Take Brown Gravy Powder mix
- Make ready Minced garlic
- Take 2 eggs
- Get Potatoes sliced thin for French fries
- Get Sweet red pepper for garnishing
Instructions to make Portuguese Steak/hand cut fries/steamed veggies:
- Salt and pepper steaks at room temp. Pan fry About a tablespoon olive oil, a tablespoon butter with 9 garlic cloves. Let garlic fuse into oil. Then add steaks and cook to your liking. Remove steaks and set aside. Add almost 2 cans of beer, 3-4 tablespoons of hot wet pepper, bay leaves, couple dashes of hot sauce, sliced Portuguese peppers. Simmer for about 15 minutes then add a packet of brown gravy and let thicken. Add steaks back for a few minutes to absorb sauce. And that’s it!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food portuguese steak/hand cut fries/steamed veggies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!