Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, beef matoke peas#authormarathon#. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef matoke peas#authormarathon# is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef matoke peas#authormarathon# is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Kenyan Style Matoke/Mandizi (Green Bananas) with Beef. Matoke in peanut sauce served with creamed spinach. Vegetarian Matoke: Matoke is just as tasty when served as a vegetarian meal. Simply eliminate the beef and use water or vegetable stock.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook beef matoke peas#authormarathon# using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef matoke peas#authormarathon#:
- Make ready Unripe green bananas
- Prepare Irish potatoes
- Prepare 1⁄4 kg beef
- Make ready 1 glass peas
- Prepare Tomatoes
- Get Onions
- Prepare Capsicum
- Prepare Coriander
- Take Salt
- Take Frying oil
I usually add some green peas while frying the matoke then have a side dish of kales or spinach while other. Ground beef and green peas are simmered together in this easy Kheema Matar curry full of aromatic Indian spices, great for a weeknight meal. All Reviews for Kheema Matar (Beef and Pea Curry). Matoke is a banana variety that is indigenous to Uganda.
Steps to make Beef matoke peas#authormarathon#:
- Remove the banana and potato peels.put them in a basin of water and wash them to become clean.
- Then cut the banana and potato into desired sizes.
- Wash the onions, tomatoes, coriander and capsicum. Cut them into small pieces.
- Boil the beef for 15 minutes to become soft.boil the peas also to soften.
- Into a sufuria, fry the onions to golden brown, add the capsicum as they fry. Add the tomatoes followed by the potatoes and banana.add one cup of water and cook till the potatoes become soft.The matoke is ready cool it.
- Then fry onions to golden brown.Add the capsicum as you fry,add the tomatoes and coriander and little salt. Fry till the tomatoes to form a thick soup. Add your boiled beef and peas and fry for 3 minutes. Now add a little water for soup and cook for 2 minutes
- Now the beef is ready, serve with the matoke and enjoy with a glass of juice.
All Reviews for Kheema Matar (Beef and Pea Curry). Matoke is a banana variety that is indigenous to Uganda. They are shorter than regular bananas and are somewhat thicker at the mid section as a.. Matoke, katogo, rice pilau, collard greens, potatoes, smoked beef stew, curry chicken, peanut sauce, curry peas, pork choma, ugali.free tea and. Matoke-green bananas common dish in east Africa, very healthy and easy to make.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food beef matoke peas#authormarathon# recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!