Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, kimchi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kimchi is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Kimchi is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook kimchi using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kimchi:
- Get 1 kg Nappa Cabbage
- Take 300 gram White Radish
- Get 60 gram Coarse Salt
- Get a
- Take 1 clove Garlic
- Prepare 60 ml Fish sauce
- Take 1 Tablespoon Ginger
- Make ready b
- Take 1 Tablespoon Glutinous Rice Flour
- Get 6 Tablespoon Water
- Get 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Get c
- Take 2 1⁄2 Tablespoon Gochugaru
Steps to make Kimchi:
- Cut the thick white part of the cabbage lengthwise in half. Then, slowly pull apart by hand to separate into two pieces. Do the same for each half to make quarters. Running the knife through all the way would unnecessarily cut off the cabbage leaves.
- Rinse the cabbage with some salt. Pour layer by layer of cut cabbage with coarse salt. Flipping every 30minutes for 3 times, total salting time 1hour 30minutes.
- First 30minutes, mix Ingredients B, and boil until translucent. Leave it to cool. Then, flip the cabbage.
- Second 30minutes, Blend Ingredients A in to paste and keep aside. Then, flip the cabbage.
- Last 30minutes, flip the cabbage. After 1 hour 30minues, the cabbage is ready to rinse 3 times to remove excess salt. Let it drain.
- Thinly slice the radish into matchsticks. Mix Ingredients A,B, & C in a mixing bowl to paste
- Pour paste on cabbage and mix thoroughly by using hand gloves. Once mix, slowly transfer it into a sufficient airtight container/glass.
- Press the kimchi to the bottom,make sure no air at bottom or in between. Let it sit and ferment for 2-3 days without peeping it. Put it in fridge once fermented for better taste.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food kimchi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!