Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, decorative floret sushi rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Decorative Floret Sushi Rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Decorative Floret Sushi Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook decorative floret sushi rolls using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Decorative Floret Sushi Rolls:
- Prepare 75 grams Sushi rice (white rice)
- Take 75 ml Sushi vinegar (for the petals)
- Get 1 Sausage (fish meat)
- Prepare 1 sheet Nori seaweed (sushi nori)
- Make ready 5 sheets Seaweed (for the petals) (Onigiri rice ball nori)
- Get 1 Sakura denbu (pink fish flakes) or furikake rice sprinkles to add color to the sushi rice for the petals. I added color by cooking the rice with a small amount of black rice.
Steps to make Decorative Floret Sushi Rolls:
- To make the petals, roll the colored sushi rice into 5 narrow rolls (using the 75 g of sushi rice divided into 5 parts).
- Make 5 narrow sushi rolls.
- Surround the sausage with the 5 narrow sushi rolls to make a flower pattern.
- Use a makisu (bamboo rolling sushi mat) to adjust the flower shape.
- Spread white sushi rice on 1 sheet of sushi nori (To fit the length of the sausage, the sushi should be rolled along the longer side of the sheet of nori. Leave 2 cm at the end of the nori, without adding more sushi rice).
- Wrap the pink petal portions from Step 4 inside the white sushi rice roll.
- To prevent the flower pattern from losing shape, wrap tightly and slice the rolls evenly (wipe knife off after each cut for a clean finish on the florets).
- Bon Appetit!
- For a Doll's Festival dinner celebration, I made these decorative floret sushi rolls and temari sushi rolls.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food decorative floret sushi rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!