Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, matcha dango with 'tsubu-an’. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Matcha Dango with 'Tsubu-an’ is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Matcha Dango with 'Tsubu-an’ is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook matcha dango with 'tsubu-an’ using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Dango with 'Tsubu-an’:
- Prepare 2 cups Glutinous Rice Flour
- Get 1 cup Rice Flour
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoons Matcha Powder
- Make ready 1 & 1⁄2 cup Warm Water *approximately
- Prepare ‘Tsubu-an’ (Sweet ‘Azuki’ Red Bean Paste) *see my ‘Tsubu-an’ recipe
Instructions to make Matcha Dango with 'Tsubu-an’:
- Mix Flour and Matcha Powder, add warn water gradually, mix and knead to achieve the firmness of dough is same as firmness of your earlobe. (*This is traditionally taught.) It should be a bit dry to the touch. Make about 2cm balls.
- Cook the dumplings in rapidly boiling water. When the dumplings are floating, cook a few more minutes, then drain and place them in icy cold water to cool.
- Put the dumplings on skewers, 4 per skewer. Place plenty of ‘Tsubu-an’ on the dumplings.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food matcha dango with 'tsubu-an’ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!