Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crispy kinako and salt cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Kinako and Salt Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crispy Kinako and Salt Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crispy kinako and salt cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Kinako and Salt Cookies:
- Prepare 100 grams Flour (or strong bread flour)
- Take 30 grams Kinako
- Make ready 40 grams Sugar
- Get 50 grams Vegetable oil
- Take 1 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- Take 1 A durable plastic bag
Instructions to make Crispy Kinako and Salt Cookies:
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the vegetable oil in a plastic bag.
- Give the bag a good shake to evenly mix the ingredients, then add the vegetable oil.
- Massage the contents in the bag from the outside until you get an even consistency.
- Shape the dough into a log inside the bag. Chill in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes to make slicing easy.
- Cut open the bag and slice into 1 cm thicknesses. No need to dirty up your cutting board.
- Arrange the cookies on a baking sheet and bake in oven preheated to 170 ℃ for 15 minutes.
- Then they're ready! When they first come out of the oven, they are surprisingly hot and fragile. Be patient enough not to touch them until after they cool down.
- I tried them using strong bread flour. While they turned out a bit light tasting, they were crisp and crumbly. Give it a try.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crispy kinako and salt cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!